All Discussions Tagged 'bennington' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP Underground 9: Demos Album

I just got the Linkin Park LP Underground 9: Demos album in the mail. I am trying to do lyrics for it so that I can have the lyrics on my i…

Started by Sam

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

FRIENDS

I am new to linkinpark.com as of last night. I have been exploring the site, but don't really know how to add/make friends. I tried to ask…

Started by Sam

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Sam

Linkin Park and Swagbucks

I love swagbucks and Linkin Park and know they are together.   You search and earn points so you can redeem cool LP merch and also raisemon…

Started by Ashley

0 Mar 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Chester

Started by jani mitchell

0 Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Hahn Song! What do you think?

Hey everyone, Some of my friends have written a song dedicated to MR. HAHN and shot a funny little video, too! :) I love it and I though I…

Started by Tápai Róbert

0 Feb 7, 2012

expeariences with there music

8 years ago when was 12 my parents got a divorce! After that i got really depressed was angry and lonely! At about 13 or 14 i was at a suic…

Started by D.J. LEWIS

5 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

did chester bennington sing body crumbles or another version?

I know this sounds pretty stupid to some people but wikipedia says he did:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_the_Damned_(film)#Soundtrac…

Started by Ronnie

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Astat

LINKIN PARK FAN ART - My Drawings...=D

My Best drawings...there are fans art mine of Linkin Park. Mike Shinoda Rob Bourdon Chester Bennington (sorry is Bennington...Not is…

Started by Florencia Escudero

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Florencia Escudero

The_Catalyst_-_Critics

My main activity today was monitoring the people's reaction to LP's new single "The Catalyst". As expected the impact on the fan base was p…

Started by Teo

9 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Teo

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service