All Discussions Tagged 'catalyst' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is The meaning of The Catalyst?

Hey guys what do you think the meaning of the new song "The Catalyst" is? "Catalyst" - Something that causes an important event to happen.…

Started by Jessy Uppal

56 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Sean Nolan

Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

Mike shinoda, if your reading this tell me bro, whats going on with linkin park, i was dedicated to your first three albums,  hybrid theory…

Started by James Manning

28 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Mikayla Romano

The Catalyst Remix parts

Yeah, i know it has been a while since the "The Catalyst" remix contest, but is it still possible to get the samples from somewhere? If you…

Started by Børge Lundsaunet

0 Nov 2, 2011

The Catalyst | Piano Cover

I am a true fan of Linkin Park. They might as well be my most favorite band ever! All the people here are cool, and I want to share my musi…

Started by Manley

0 Mar 10, 2011

Wretches and kings - Anyone else think "WOW"

Just heard the snippet for wretches and kinds, and really heard that LP energy from "old school" LP, It was better than Hybrid and Meteora 

Started by James Manning

93 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Storm_Rider00

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

! Catalyst >>> My point of view

Hello!Altough I am a musician, I am also studying in the University. So, finding time to make music and progress with my projects, is rathe…

Started by Igmar Ilves

0 Oct 15, 2010

The Catalyst - remixed - My point of few

Hello!Altough I am a musician, I am also studying in the University. So, finding time to make music and progress with my projects, is rathe…

Started by Igmar Ilves

0 Oct 14, 2010

Coincidence?

did anyone else think its weird that in the music video to the catalyst chester is swimming and in smoke, and in the song burning in the sk…

Started by Wyatt Reid

0 Oct 3, 2010

Nobrains remix

the begining of the song w/ the robo voice really sux but the restof the song is ok

Started by Christian Reusche

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by anthony sabol

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service