All Discussions Tagged 'catalyst' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

catalyst

really lliked the video !! looks very realistic and is relevent to todays situation!!!good job!

Started by Lilia Misotchenko

1 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Anja

The Catalyst: Potential Music Video

Dear Linkin Park,I recently listened to your new single, The Catalyst. I have to say, you have really done a great job with this new song,…

Started by Malcolm Sardines

0 Aug 24, 2010

The Catalyst - Do you like it

Of course it is only my opinion but what can I say about new LP song - The Catalyst.Vocals, piano, drums and other is the best, but music .…

Started by Vlad

1 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Vlad

the new video- any ideas!?

i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what you think the new video will be about/include.i personally have no clue, the videos don't r…

Started by lucy

0 Aug 16, 2010

The Catalyst on spotify!

Hey! Does anyone know when The Catalyst will be available on spotify?

Started by Oscar Selemba

1 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by lucy

An Examination of "The Catalyst" and the Surrounding Hate (lonnnggg)

Hi everyone, new here, well... I was a member of the old boards a long time ago, but this is new for me.  It seems like the boards are eith…

Started by Valerie

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cillian

ABAOUT CATALYST albums

About the song I think catalyst was nice and the development of advanced music. But what this song is a new one coming out. does anyone kno…

Started by latiman Ari

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cillian

The_Catalyst_-_Critics

My main activity today was monitoring the people's reaction to LP's new single "The Catalyst". As expected the impact on the fan base was p…

Started by Teo

9 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Teo

The Catalyst - Guitar Cover

MERMAIDSEIRA6 (ME) From Linkin Park Underground + The Catalyst  +  Guitar = The Catalyst Guitar Cover Yes You Heard/Read Right A Cov…

Started by Joseph Corso

0 Aug 4, 2010

Smokstik vs Linkin Park- my version of The Catalyst

We worked hard on this remix/ rewrite of The Catalyst. Unfortunately we missed the deadline by 1 minute! Check it out and enjoy: http://www…

Started by John Kiehne

0 Aug 2, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service