All Discussions Tagged 'chester' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Studio Microphone for Chester's Vocals

Hey guys, I'm new to the site.  Just wanted to say I've been a fan since Hybrid theory first came out and I'm loving their new CD.  Really…

Started by Aaron

3 Jun 29
Reply by Samuel Mohart

LP Underground 9: Demos Album

I just got the Linkin Park LP Underground 9: Demos album in the mail. I am trying to do lyrics for it so that I can have the lyrics on my i…

Started by Sam

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

FRIENDS

I am new to linkinpark.com as of last night. I have been exploring the site, but don't really know how to add/make friends. I tried to ask…

Started by Sam

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Sam

Chester's wedding ring?

Anyone got some really great pictures of it? I know, I ain't gonna get the same exact one. I've been saving up a really long time, its pro…

Started by CJ

0 Jul 9, 2012

Linkin Park and Swagbucks

I love swagbucks and Linkin Park and know they are together.   You search and earn points so you can redeem cool LP merch and also raisemon…

Started by Ashley

0 Mar 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Chester

Started by jani mitchell

0 Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Hahn Song! What do you think?

Hey everyone, Some of my friends have written a song dedicated to MR. HAHN and shot a funny little video, too! :) I love it and I though I…

Started by Tápai Róbert

0 Feb 7, 2012

(From LPU forums) Let's destroy the fake Chester on Twitter

Original thread in the LPU forums: http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/forum/the-underground/358451We have a new target, it is not Chester_…

Started by Zoe Ong

0 Jan 2, 2012

chesters flames tattoo

hi, im going to get the flames tattoo's on my arms as there pretty awesome, does anyone have a few closeup pictures of them, i found a few…

Started by allen jamieson

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Anne Thielen

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service