All Discussions Tagged 'chester' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

India Tour

Greetings to all my Linkin Park Living Legends ! I am following you guys since i was 10...I just love the dedication towards your work, kin…

Started by irfanLoves LP

0 Jul 1, 2011

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

Chester's glasses in Numb video

Hi there! Does anyone know what brand or model of glasses Chester is wearing the old Numb music video? Those plain black ones...   Thanks

Started by Mo

0 Jun 13, 2011

did chester bennington sing body crumbles or another version?

I know this sounds pretty stupid to some people but wikipedia says he did:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_the_Damned_(film)#Soundtrac…

Started by Ronnie

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Astat

Pure emotion

For those who truly love linkin park. Leave your stories here

Started by Arkady Savilov

0 Mar 30, 2011

Linkin Park - Headstrong ???????

I have been shown a song by a friend that appears to be done by Linkin Park but I no that it was originally done by Trapt. However I person…

Started by Steven Couch

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Steven Couch

For anyone feeling creative...

I would like to ask you(the reader) to design a tattoo for me   A little personal backstory(feel free to skip this lol) I'v been a fan of L…

Started by Zac

0 Jan 2, 2011

Chester's Shirt in Road to Revolution?

This is pretty odd, but does anyone know where I could find a long sleeve black and white shirt exactly like the one Chester has on in the…

Started by Tim Stockton

0 Dec 29, 2010

The Messenger ,

I dont think its chester or mikes vocals on this track . just seemes too rough croaky, where as chester is velvet like with his growls. and…

Started by Linda laidlaw

8 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Anja

LINKIN PARK FAN ART - My Drawings...=D

My Best drawings...there are fans art mine of Linkin Park. Mike Shinoda Rob Bourdon Chester Bennington (sorry is Bennington...Not is…

Started by Florencia Escudero

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Florencia Escudero

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service