All Discussions Tagged 'code' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LPU 12 Problem

When I go to LPU log in and then click to watch a video, the site requires to enter my Redeem Code. It won't let me watch any video but I c…

Started by Christina Phasoulidou

0 Nov 17, 2013

Invalid code - Redemption code

When I click the redemption button and enter my code that came with my email receipt, it says it is invalid. I really want the remixes subs…

Started by Trey King

2 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

WHERE IS MY EMAIL WITH THE REDEMPTION CODE FOR LIVING THINGS REMIXED?!?!

I saw that many of you has received an email with a code that allows you to download the first remix from the Living Things Remixed Subscri…

Started by Patrizio Bottamedi

12 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Patrizio Bottamedi

Lost LPU promo code

So I preordered the album the day it became available and happened to lose the promo code that came with it for LPU and I can't figure out…

Started by travis

0 Apr 24, 2012

LP underground 9 activation code problem

I bought the LPU9 CD and a got an activation code for an annual membership. Now, it says that i should go to lpunderground.com. So I did it…

Started by Nikola Ramljak

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by ▀▄▀▄▀▄►Saman ♥ Bennington ▀▄▀▄▀▄

DIDN'T TEXT THE NUMBER ON STAGE FOR DOWNLOAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD TO PAY FOR IT!!!

I went to the opening night show at bank atlantic center in FL on 1/20/11. I saw the sign but thought i had to pay for it so i didn't text…

Started by Michael Sapienza

0 Jan 24, 2011

Can't login.

Hello. I Just  bought LPUX and i'm trying to log in into Linkin Park Underground but it's want a Redeem  code. i pay 60$, where i can find…

Started by Guy Gips

27 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Matthew Strange

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service