All Discussions Tagged 'concert' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

June 25, One night Concert Event *My Story*

I went to the Augusta Regal Cinemas in Ga tonight to watch the concert. I arrived at 7:10. The concert is supposed to start at 7:30. There…

Started by Christian Walton

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Christian Walton

Please, make a tour to the domincan republic

ok... so ive been a fan since they came out and i am more than willing to sell my kidney to be able to go a concert from LP, there is a loo…

Started by carlos abel espino

0 Jun 19, 2012

How can I guarantee I will get front row to a Linkin Park concert?

My friend and I bought GA Floor tickets to the Carson, California show in September and we really want to be in the front row. We are plann…

Started by Brandon Parker

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Brandon Parker

Concert in Hungary

I hope they will come into Hungary once. They never was in there, only in the nearest countries, but a lot of LP fan in here can not travel…

Started by Csaba Antal Golubov

0 Jun 3, 2012

Linkin Park upcoming concerts questions & @youbetterhearme

Hy...I have a question regarding LPU membership...I want to join...and i noticed that my LPU pass will arrive in Romania in 6-8 weeks...but…

Started by KAIN[LP]

4 May 13, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

How Linkin Park affects you... opinions/experiences needed

Hello. I'm writing a paper for a philosophy of art class in which I've decided to support Tolstoy's argument that art is the only way to tr…

Started by Catie

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Isabel Mora Rico

Dear Chester!

Dear Chester!We are your russian fans (we live in Siberian city-Omsk) we dreaming about your concert in our city but You give concert only…

Started by Valeria_LP

0 Mar 7, 2012

LP in india?

helllo folks. i am huge fan of LP as you're!  some time ago i heard that LP is coming to india for LIVE show.i've always waited for this.…

Started by deep jani

0 Jan 27, 2012

Tour

Dear Linkin Park  please come to the czech republic to the tour(concert). You're very popular in our country.. Please fulfill a dreams a lo…

Started by Jirka Harmacek

0 Oct 31, 2011

For LP Fans live in THAILAND. Free warm-up concert to prepare yourself

Detail:LP's Day: A Thousand Funs... warm-up and prepare yourself for bigger day: Linkin Park returns to Bangkok concert. Date: 25 August 20…

Started by Khamphee Sathiranon

0 Aug 24, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service