All Discussions Tagged 'concert' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Acoustic version

For those of you who went to the Thousand Suns tour, did anyone notice the acoustic version of Breaking the Habit (I think?) playing after…

Started by Andrea Pasiliao

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Astat

Concert in Helsinki: who comes?

Who comes to the concert in Helsinki? ...and I'd like also to visit Helsinki and/or if possible... St. Petersburg.From 16 (Thursday)…

Started by Alex Lanx

0 Apr 9, 2011

COME TO NEW ZEALAND

You've been so close to New Zealand but you haven.t come :( You guys have a huge following here and kiwi's are honestly the best crowds to…

Started by Jarrod Dickinson

0 Apr 7, 2011

LP in Houston

Just got home, it was epic. I was like 5 rows back from the front of the stage. I loved the energy of the crowd. Anyone else go? How was it…

Started by Shadow

7 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Shadow

Hey LP! Are you coming to Russia or Finland with a concert?

Your tour list is not so big for the future. But are you plannin' to come to Russia or Finland? I am you biiiig big fan for many many years…

Started by Eila

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Eila

Selling 1 MGM GA-Floor ticket 2-19-11 $150.00 OBO

I have one extra GA-Floor ticket to the MGM Show in LV. Traveling from NM so I'm trying to sell this ticket before i leave on Thursday. Wil…

Started by Melinda Banteah

0 Feb 11, 2011

I have an extra LP Ticket in San Jose

Anyone want to buy it? It's for the February 22nd show at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California.   Let me know :)

Started by Elizabeth

0 Feb 8, 2011

Has anyone ever went to a Linkin Park Concert at Madison Garden and was let in with a Small Digital Camera?

I really need to know this answer because I am going to the show in Madison Square Garden for the first time and I want to capture some mem…

Started by Emad Ahmed

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Schen

LP Live at MSG on Fuse Feb. 18

I noticed this wasn't mentioned. Fuse concert event, Linkin Park Live From Madison Square Garden.  Friday, February 18. 9:30PM/8:30C. Tune…

Started by Henry Gil

0 Jan 30, 2011

DIDN'T TEXT THE NUMBER ON STAGE FOR DOWNLOAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD TO PAY FOR IT!!!

I went to the opening night show at bank atlantic center in FL on 1/20/11. I saw the sign but thought i had to pay for it so i didn't text…

Started by Michael Sapienza

0 Jan 24, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service