All Discussions Tagged 'end' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best " In The End " Remix

Here Is The Best In The End Remix I Have Seen So Far : Linkin Park In The End Remix [Mesmeric] Does Anyone Has A Better One In Mind ?

Started by Sami Runsas

0 May 1

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

whether the similarities between thisvideo?

adakah sedikit kemiripan di antara kedua video ini? Video "waiting for the end" sama video "iridescent".... ??

Started by ilyaz Greenline

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by ilyaz Greenline

HELP TO MAKE THE "IN THE END" WARNER BROS. MUSIC MOST WATCHED "MUST WATCH" VIDEO

Let's make the "In The End" Warner Bros. Records most watched "Must Watch" video ever.To make it, please click the link below: http://youtu…

Started by Tanel

5 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Tanel

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix)

hi guys hope this is cool, i mean in putting up this free download of my remix Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix) please feel fre…

Started by Glen Orpheus

0 Oct 17, 2011

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

An old fans review on the new album

Right. So I was on itunes and the top like review is by this old fan and he is basically saying the album sucks and Linkin Park is no good.…

Started by Ali Darwiche

0 Sep 16, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service