All Discussions Tagged 'fans' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My own LinkinPark Fan Page - UNOFFICIAL

I made a new Fan Page for all LP fans www.lpfans.co.cc Visit, comment and enjoy!

Started by Rishabh Tatiraju

4 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Matthew Color

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hello Linkin Park! I'm a fan from Russia and I would like to thank you for an amazing performance on June 10. It was incredibly cool! I am…

Started by DimaR13

0 Jul 2, 2012

Please, make a tour to the domincan republic

ok... so ive been a fan since they came out and i am more than willing to sell my kidney to be able to go a concert from LP, there is a loo…

Started by carlos abel espino

0 Jun 19, 2012

Come to Australia LP!

It would be so amazing and worthwhile if Linkin Park could come to Australia again this year in 2012 to do another amazing concert. Unfortu…

Started by Lauren. D

0 May 30, 2012

LINKIN PARK IN INDIA

India having thousands of LP fans and damn everyone requesting them to come to india.as part of linkin park india fan i request to LP to…

Started by deep jani

0 Apr 29, 2012

How Linkin Park affects you... opinions/experiences needed

Hello. I'm writing a paper for a philosophy of art class in which I've decided to support Tolstoy's argument that art is the only way to tr…

Started by Catie

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Isabel Mora Rico

LP in india?

helllo folks. i am huge fan of LP as you're!  some time ago i heard that LP is coming to india for LIVE show.i've always waited for this.…

Started by deep jani

0 Jan 27, 2012

Linkin Park Recreated From Fan Footage

A new music startup called "Switchcam" is algorithmically recreating concerts by stitching together fan footage. The footage is all synced…

Started by hdhvdg

0 Jan 19, 2012

Linkin Park Meet Up

Hi guys,   Im a massive LP fan but i live in north-east UK and nothing really happens I was wondering if sum hardcore LP fans could have…

Started by Andrew Thomas Marley

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

From The Fans Of Russia!

From The Fans Of Russia   This set of pictures was made by Russian fans to thank you for all you've done :) You're the most amazing band…

Started by Денис Панов

4 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by _marialp

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service