All Discussions Tagged 'fans' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RE: Recent Linkin Park Survey

First off, I want to thank Mike and possibly the rest of the band for the survey, it makes me feel like I'm contributing to the cause. Also…

Started by John Matthew Ende

0 Jun 21, 2011

Incubus Promises, Promises Cover by Jimmy~Marisol

hey guys, Jimmy and I did an Incubus Promises, Promises Cover and would love and greatly appreciate it if you would you view it. Hell it wa…

Started by Marisol Baumann

0 May 25, 2011

Kiwi Fans UNITE!!!!

Hey No Fair!!!! How come Aussie gets LP and we - the best fans on the planet and you know we are, we have video recordings of you saying so…

Started by Donna Gardner

26 May 6, 2011
Reply by Donna Gardner

Battle of the Fans: LP vs 30 seconds to mars and Alter Bridge

LINKIN PARK IS LOSING. TO WHO? ALTER BRIDGE. Even 30 Seconds to Mars is ahead of OUR band.   Who isn't pulling their weight here?! VOTE VOT…

Started by Meagan Barnette

12 May 3, 2011
Reply by Meagan Barnette

Group for Rise Against - Fans

Hey guys, because there was no group for one of the best bands besides Linkin Park, I decided to create a group for them. If you're a fan o…

Started by Elena

0 Apr 28, 2011

Linkin Park Hour ! College Radio Project ! CONTRIBUTORS NEEDED !

Hey fellow LP'ers !   My names is James and Im doin a Linkin Park themed college radio show in a few weeks and I need help from you all !  …

Started by James Wynne

0 Jan 11, 2011

AUSTRALIAN FANS: BRISBANE DEC 3 MEMBER MEET-UP?

Hey guys!Just wanted to ask around and see if their are any other members here going to the Brisbane LP Concert at Bris Entertainment Cente…

Started by INGRID!

37 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Sarah Williams

Tour in USA

Who wants a tour in America.   5000 people and maybe we can get a tour.

Started by Christian Reusche

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Christian Reusche

CALLING ALL UK LP FANS

Plz support our group and join me to try n make this a success for UK fans and show LP that were the best fans in the world, join at : http…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

0 Nov 15, 2010

I'M AN AUSSIE FAN OF LINKIN PARK

i'm an aussie fan of linkin park, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. if you are also australian, plz join this discussion! also, can't wait…

Started by Shannan Wilde

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Shannan Wilde

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service