All Discussions Tagged 'for' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help me design an app

Hello dear Linkin Park fans! Some of you might me familiar with Music for Relief, the charity that was set up by Linkin Park in the wake o…

Started by Victor van den Brink

137 May 25, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

Keytar Jamming to Kyur4 Th Ich

That song is awesome, and I did a cover for it. Or, well, I jammed on it on my keytar! For anyone who really enjoys this song, go ahead and…

Started by Joe Dumpe

0 Feb 12, 2013

whether the similarities between thisvideo?

adakah sedikit kemiripan di antara kedua video ini? Video "waiting for the end" sama video "iridescent".... ??

Started by ilyaz Greenline

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by ilyaz Greenline

Tickets, Meet & Greet and Music For Relief

Music For Relief is a grassroots effort comprised of musicians, music industry professionals and fans who believe that together we can crea…

Started by Zoe Ong

0 May 30, 2012

Linkin Park and Swagbucks

I love swagbucks and Linkin Park and know they are together.   You search and earn points so you can redeem cool LP merch and also raisemon…

Started by Ashley

0 Mar 25, 2012

Linkin Park Underground

hey, does anyone know how to buy linkin park underground 3.0 cd?

Started by Brice Morrow

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

When They Come for Me

Ni hao!    Does anybody know where the guys of LP got the following phrase from: "Presten atencion todos, toda la gente preste atencion, es…

Started by Andreu Tusach Ortega

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Wendell Thomas II

When They Come For Me-The Next Single?

I noticed all of the big singles of A Thousand Suns has intros. Like Fallout before the Catalyst, Jordana Del Muerto before Waiting For The…

Started by Bowserpoop

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Pierre Honore Jr.

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix)

hi guys hope this is cool, i mean in putting up this free download of my remix Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix) please feel fre…

Started by Glen Orpheus

0 Oct 17, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service