All Discussions Tagged 'for' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP Secret How/Relief for Japan Benefit

Ok people, I have a situation. I've been a fan for years (like the majority of you, since 1998 whoo!!) and I've NEVER been to a concert. I'…

Started by Brenda Cervantes

0 Jul 21, 2011

when they come for me

Hi guys i'm new here but i've been listening linkin park ever since their first album. As I am Italian i can't really get the meaning of "w…

Started by Riccardo87ita

0 Jul 6, 2011

When They Come For Me cover

My Band, I'll Find Out For You, cover of When They Come For Me.  we were playing a battle of the bands which we won. Enjoy     http://youtu…

Started by Ryan

0 Jul 4, 2011

The current Linkin Park.

LP now is really horrible. Did you liked the old LP?

Started by Matteo Ricci

16 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Matteo Ricci

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

MY MUSIC VIDEO FOR IRIDESCENT

http://www.linkinpark.com/video/japan-disaster-tribute-2011-hd?xg_source=activity   Its also on youtube just search "CDVProductionsFilms" a…

Started by Cristian Vaca

0 Mar 21, 2011

australia flooding and music for relief

hi everyone im going to the chicago summit and as a music for relief activity we are making tee shirts for the victims of haiti.  this is a…

Started by RedtoBlack

5 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by RedtoBlack

JOIN ME AT THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT IN NEW YORK!!!

Hello everyone! I have two tickets for the LP concert at 4th Feb in New York LEFT! My stupid friends got no time :-( and I DONT WANNA GO AL…

Started by HannaH

3 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Justin

Who wants a ticket for LP Concert FOR FREE????

Hello guys. I got tickets for the LP concert on Friday 4th of Feb in New York. My freinds r all busy that day and I don't wanna go alone! I…

Started by HannaH

0 Jan 15, 2011

I have a really important request for the members of Linkin' Park;

Well, after viewing your concert schedules, I was desiring to go to the Philadelphia concert.  Well, I live in Pittsburgh, PA, and I just t…

Started by Andrew Weber

0 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service