All Discussions Tagged 'greet' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

does plus membership increase your chances of meet and greet? tell me which you had

i'm interested to know if the people who have recieved meet n greets in the past had the regular or plus underground package? also, if i b…

Started by jamiep

5 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

M&G Munich 2011 - Projek Revolution

Any people from Meet&Greet Munich 2011?

Started by Sara Tuturu Fish

0 Jun 23, 2012

Tickets, Meet & Greet and Music For Relief

Music For Relief is a grassroots effort comprised of musicians, music industry professionals and fans who believe that together we can crea…

Started by Zoe Ong

0 May 30, 2012

RSVP for Meet and Greet - HELP!

Hi. I have sent an RSVP for Meet and Greet few hours ago. I still don't have an email confirmation to tell me that I have sent an RSVP.   A…

Started by Aini R.

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Meet and greet @ Festivals

Hi, next summer I will be at Rock Werchter Festival in Belgium. And yes I will go for LINKIN PARK! Now I have a question about the meet and…

Started by Jente Blokken

14 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by An Van Oppens

Dying boy in california wants to meet linkin park! Help get this post noticed by the band!

Dear Linkin Park,   I am praying you see this e-mail for the sake of 14 year old Kyle Rodas.  He has been diagnosed with terminal brain can…

Started by John Morrow

0 Jun 7, 2011

LPU meet & greets

Excuse me for probably exhausting this topic... but I just want a quick answer from someone.... I was an original LPU member; I was a part…

Started by Meg Kalsch

24 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Liz Sawtschenko

m&g question?

I've read on other posts on here that you are notified if you are going to be in the meet and greet 2 days before via email, I was just won…

Started by Chazyshay32

14 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by VeronicaJ

Detroit meet and greet

I was just wondering if anyone who is attending the show in Detroit, MI has heard anything about the meet and greet?  I dont know if I just…

Started by Chazyshay32

0 Jan 20, 2011

Toronto Show

Hello everyone, I am just wondering who all is going in Toronto area??? I am traveling all the way from North Alberta to Toronto to see the…

Started by Stacia

9 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by VeronicaJ

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service