All Discussions Tagged 'hybrid' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who wants to see Linkin Park go back to their "roots" like in Meteroa and Hybrid theory?

It would be fantastic to see my favorite band go back to the style of music that they do best.  I want to see who wants this old style back…

Started by Ernie Weber

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Ivan Chin

Remastered Albums?

I was wondering if Hybrid Theory and Meteora have ever been remastered?  If so where can I buy these remastered editions?  By the way...I a…

Started by Nathan

0 Sep 22, 2013

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

Linkin Park 'One Step Closer' KeyDrums recording

Hey folks!   My name is Olexandr, I'm a musician, keyboard/piano player, great to see all of you here! I want to share my LP tribute with y…

Started by Olexandr Ignatov

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Olexandr Ignatov

Linkin park tattoo please help

hey ,i am new here, and i want to get a linkin park tattoo but i dont know what to get my mind is split between    
http://upload.wikimedia

Started by LPpav

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by KAIN[LP]

is 'a thousand suns' album is great like lp's other great works like meteora or hybrid theory?

what do u think guysis linkin park's new album is great like meteora theory

Started by Apoorv Choubey

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Avo

Linkin Park Posters

Anyone know where I could invest in some Linkin Park posters? I've tried the Store, but found nothing. Also, anyone know if there are poste…

Started by Kye R

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Lanie Sammich

WILL LINKIN PARK BE PLAYING OLD SONGS IN 2010 N.A. TOUR?

Will LInkin Park play older songs like from Meteora and Hybrid Theory on their tour in North America? Specifically the January 26th Chicago…

Started by Tony Chocka

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Preist

It's Lp's birthday and mine too:)

10 years ago, (24 10 2000) Lp were launching their debut album....Now they are 10. And it's my birthday too:) Isn't it cool?

Started by Ana Bianca Ungureanu

0 Oct 24, 2010

An old fans review on the new album

Right. So I was on itunes and the top like review is by this old fan and he is basically saying the album sucks and Linkin Park is no good.…

Started by Ali Darwiche

0 Sep 16, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service