All Discussions Tagged 'in' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the meaning in the song "When They Come For Me"?

I following the lyrics to the song, while listening to it and I noticed a quote Mike rapped. He said, "Or the same person telling you to fo…

Started by Ali Darwiche

17 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by lily Rios

Describe Linkin Park in five words!

How will you describe LP in five words?

Started by Xandro Pontillas

8 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Gab.Z

WHO WANTS LP BACK IN HELLAS( GREECE ) AGAIN????(ACTUALLY,WHO DOESN'T....) WHY NOT THIS YEAR...??????

I don't know the exact reason LP are not coming in Hellas this summer I really want them to come in this promo tour! I feel it would be som…

Started by John7_Lp_fr_liFe

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Antreas Constantinou

Linkin Park in Puerto Rico

There are very strong rumors on Facebook that a company called World Greatest Visionaries is bringing Linkin Park to Puerto Rico in Decembe…

Started by JAva-Lee

2 May 15, 2012
Reply by JAva-Lee

5th Album Name?

On Wikipedia It's called...   "Mistakes Better Left Undone" link here If this is true when was this announced? and what are your views on…

Started by epicness XD

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Shirley Peroneg

Dear Chester!

Dear Chester!We are your russian fans (we live in Siberian city-Omsk) we dreaming about your concert in our city but You give concert only…

Started by Valeria_LP

0 Mar 7, 2012

HELP TO MAKE THE "IN THE END" WARNER BROS. MUSIC MOST WATCHED "MUST WATCH" VIDEO

Let's make the "In The End" Warner Bros. Records most watched "Must Watch" video ever.To make it, please click the link below: http://youtu…

Started by Tanel

5 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Tanel

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

LPU sign in

I can't seem to get into the LPU website. The system has my account because when I type in my email it says to log in via facebook. However…

Started by Gaby Esc

0 Jun 27, 2011

I PRAY FOR YOU AT ROCK IN RIO 2011!!! PLEASE LINKIN PARK

How Linkin Park can't come to the rock in  rio 2011? the event with the most hallowedbands of the present and past, without getting the bes…

Started by Artur Silva Costa

0 Jan 5, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service