All Discussions Tagged 'in' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

cant login after registering using AOL - not an option anymore

OK When I bought the monthly pass LPUX it says to register using one of the options , I selected AOL, when I go to Linkinpark.com I cant lo…

Started by ines614

0 Nov 15, 2010

South American Tour

Linkin Park has really got many fans in Latin America, for example we have Colombia, and we really hope LP makes a tour through here someti…

Started by Juan Felipe Kerguelen Torres

0 Nov 9, 2010

LINKIN PARK LIVE @ PARIS BERCY!!!

a thousand thanks to LP o have make the most AMAZING show that I've ever seen!!!! the set list was soooo good! I don't regrets at all  to h…

Started by Tigger

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by ana-link

LP en AR - Te gusto el sonido? LP in AR - Did you like the sound?

Hola gente. Estuve en el recital de LP en Velez. Tengo muchos recitales encima en mis 34 años y la verdad es la primera vez que fui en un r…

Started by Giuliano Pescio Kuriger

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Camille

Coincidence?

did anyone else think its weird that in the music video to the catalyst chester is swimming and in smoke, and in the song burning in the sk…

Started by Wyatt Reid

0 Oct 3, 2010

New album & website!

Hey guys!The new album A thousand Suns came out,and it just so happens I'm making a new album!It's called,"Extreme Toxication".I'm very…

Started by DJ Xero

0 Jul 30, 2010

"In Between" - animated music video :)

Hi all! :DThis was also posted on the old forums, but since it's gone I'm posting it again ^^It's a music video to "In Between" from "Minut…

Started by Thomas Beck

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Spiderguy252

Profile URL Address

Is the URL address for our profiles permanent? Or is it temporary and it will change? Cause I was thinking of linking it in my Blogger and…

Started by Shazreen Jamal

3 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service