All Discussions Tagged 'is' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the meaning in the song "When They Come For Me"?

I following the lyrics to the song, while listening to it and I noticed a quote Mike rapped. He said, "Or the same person telling you to fo…

Started by Ali Darwiche

17 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by lily Rios

Witch song is simulare to eachother?

I have listened through Living Things probably 5 - 10 times since I bought the album this past Monday on June 25th. (btw it was released in…

Started by Thea Synnøve Robertsen

1 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Thea Synnøve Robertsen

Where is my LPU 11 Package?

Is it just me, or has anyone else not gotten their LPU 11 Package yet? We ordered it November 30, 2011. It is now December 29, 2011 and st…

Started by Icee

1 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

LP in south africa

LINKIN PARK IS *INSERT WORD THAT CAN EXPLAIN AWESOMENESS x1000000* ok now that thats out of the way. i was hoping to get some votes and etc…

Started by Shubham Veritas Mehta

0 Oct 11, 2011

I want to tickle torture tiernans toes.

I bet she has an awesome laugh. Just tie her legs down and make her squeal. <3also new board still sucks

Started by Joey B

41 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by J

When is the Iridescent video coming out?

I have no idea when it is out. When will we see it? Even a preview would be fine, I mean a proper preview with all the effects and stuff no…

Started by David Vereker

0 May 23, 2011

A Thousand Suns= a new revolution of music!

ok i am abit tired of the constant aggression over LP's new album. i hear things like "we want the Old LP back" "its the worst album of the…

Started by Brendon A ireland

0 Sep 14, 2010

New album & website!

Hey guys!The new album A thousand Suns came out,and it just so happens I'm making a new album!It's called,"Extreme Toxication".I'm very…

Started by DJ Xero

0 Jul 30, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service