All Discussions Tagged 'linkin' (224)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rockband linkin park on xbox360

hi, i heard a rumor there's going to be a linkin park rockband game. does anybody know anything about it? if it's true or not? i really wan…

Started by dennis roelen

4 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

We have way too less active mods and admins

Yeah, this will be a topic, which can harm me a lot, but it needs to be said. www.linkinpark.com has way too less active mods and admins. A…

Started by Stef ~*>Hotopian God<*~

47 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

! Catalyst >>> My point of view

Hello!Altough I am a musician, I am also studying in the University. So, finding time to make music and progress with my projects, is rathe…

Started by Igmar Ilves

0 Oct 15, 2010

The Catalyst - remixed - My point of few

Hello!Altough I am a musician, I am also studying in the University. So, finding time to make music and progress with my projects, is rathe…

Started by Igmar Ilves

0 Oct 14, 2010

Linkin Park concert in Argentina

Well, I wanted people and if some day the members of Linkin Park to read this because I like this band and what they did in their last tour…

Started by Guido Papel

6 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Gerardo

Linkin Park album A Thousand Suns CD+DVD edition not shipping?

I pre-ordered the CD+DVD deluxe edition of the new LP album A Thousand Suns and it let me download the digital version last week on the day…

Started by LanceRevoir

8 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Ignas Ramasauskas

October 7 SHOW ARGENTINA

INCREDIBLE SHOW LAST NIGHT HERE IN ARGENTINA, WE REALLY THANK YOU FOR COMING AND LET US ENJOY THE AMAZING SHOW, SO PLEASE, COME BACK SOON :…

Started by Martin Comito

0 Oct 8, 2010

What are your Favorite LP moments either live or whatever?

I got two favorite LP moment;  First one was back in 2003 Lpu underground 2.0 my friends and I got the chance to meet the band. Along the w…

Started by Sandra wong

0 Sep 25, 2010

LP ON BRAZIL

Hiii, I know that LP is going to São Paulo - Brazil in october, but not to Fortaleza - Brazil (city where I live). Me and lots of fans of L…

Started by Claudia N.L.

0 Sep 25, 2010

Linkin Park Covers

please check out my Leave Out All The Rest and In The End cover :)

Started by Ed Christopher Artillaga

0 Sep 21, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service