All Discussions Tagged 'linkin' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

October 7 SHOW ARGENTINA

INCREDIBLE SHOW LAST NIGHT HERE IN ARGENTINA, WE REALLY THANK YOU FOR COMING AND LET US ENJOY THE AMAZING SHOW, SO PLEASE, COME BACK SOON :…

Started by Martin Comito

0 Oct 8, 2010

What are your Favorite LP moments either live or whatever?

I got two favorite LP moment;  First one was back in 2003 Lpu underground 2.0 my friends and I got the chance to meet the band. Along the w…

Started by Sandra wong

0 Sep 25, 2010

LP ON BRAZIL

Hiii, I know that LP is going to São Paulo - Brazil in october, but not to Fortaleza - Brazil (city where I live). Me and lots of fans of L…

Started by Claudia N.L.

0 Sep 25, 2010

Linkin Park Covers

please check out my Leave Out All The Rest and In The End cover :)

Started by Ed Christopher Artillaga

0 Sep 21, 2010

An old fans review on the new album

Right. So I was on itunes and the top like review is by this old fan and he is basically saying the album sucks and Linkin Park is no good.…

Started by Ali Darwiche

0 Sep 16, 2010

Linkin Park in Rock Band?

For those who play the game Rock Band, LP has their song One Step Closer on the disc. I for one think more LP songs should be released for…

Started by Kevin Taylor

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by MegaManX2

A Thousand Suns= a new revolution of music!

ok i am abit tired of the constant aggression over LP's new album. i hear things like "we want the Old LP back" "its the worst album of the…

Started by Brendon A ireland

0 Sep 14, 2010

Linkin Park Will Take Over An L.A. Landmark For VMAs

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/music/2010/09/11/linkin-park-vma-performance-location-will-be-the-hollywood-sign/ http://www.mtv.com

Started by BreakingBadLP

0 Sep 11, 2010

"When They Come For Me" seems to be inspired from Indian music

fifth track When They Come For Me from linkin park's new album a thousand suns is fabulous. hearing it for the first time i felt as if i am…

Started by Tejas Ven

0 Sep 10, 2010

LP PRE-ORDER SKATEBOARD

im guessing that all the signatures are legitimate on the LB board but it would be reassuring to hear it from someone who knows for sure.

Started by Max Sims

1 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Tiernan (Moderator)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service