All Discussions Tagged 'linkin' (224)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

buBBles AMV

hey!! check out my AMV about bubbles !!!! Enjoy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nyhQa2i-wY

Started by aditya damarwulan

2 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

DISCONTINUED Linkin Park / DC Shoes x Mike Shinoda AXEL Shoe!

Hey guys! Selling these awesome, discontinued DC Shoes x Linkin Park - AXL - Double Label Project Shoe on eBay and thought you'd be interes…

Started by Stevie Seller

1 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by eonlineair

Mixed linkin park album

Hi everyone  today I had an idea we are gonna make a linkin park perfect album, the album will be 12 soundtrack we are gonna take the best…

Started by Anas Zahi

13 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Kora Aquino

My remix, support would be awesome

Hello, Im a young guy remixing a little of this and that, haven't had the nerve to touch Linkin Park's songs or remix contests yet because…

Started by Eetu Mysteryguy

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Walking Horizon - Debut Album coming out next year + Lost In The Echo Remix, 48th in the Contest RANKING!

Walking Horizon September 2013, I will bring out my debut cd under my band/project 'Walking Horizon'. The Album will called 'The Rising Sun…

Started by Lode Jersiebe

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

ACROSS THE LINE (LPU SONG)

Who has the song "Across the Line" by Linkin Park? Who has heard it? Do you like it? Where can I get it? I am not able to buy it off the LP…

Started by Sam

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Who remembers the days of Numb Journals?

Approximately in 2003 and 2004, Linkin Park put on air a different social network for fans of the band in this website: The Numb Journals.…

Started by Daniele Rodrigues

25 May 10, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

LIES (Mix of Linkin Park & Korn) - "Reborn" Video Clip

Hello! I'm posting this new topic to present you my Band called LIES.We're French, and we play some kind of Nu-Metal music, linked to early…

Started by Benhanced

48 May 6, 2013
Reply by natasa rahaman

"Wretches & Kings"

If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to rec…

Started by Chester Bennington

945 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Samantha metcalf

Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

Mike shinoda, if your reading this tell me bro, whats going on with linkin park, i was dedicated to your first three albums,  hybrid theory…

Started by James Manning

28 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Mikayla Romano

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service