All Discussions Tagged 'linkin' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who remembers the days of Numb Journals?

Approximately in 2003 and 2004, Linkin Park put on air a different social network for fans of the band in this website: The Numb Journals.…

Started by Daniele Rodrigues

25 May 10, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

LIES (Mix of Linkin Park & Korn) - "Reborn" Video Clip

Hello! I'm posting this new topic to present you my Band called LIES.We're French, and we play some kind of Nu-Metal music, linked to early…

Started by Benhanced

48 May 6, 2013
Reply by natasa rahaman

"Wretches & Kings"

If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to rec…

Started by Chester Bennington

945 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Samantha metcalf

Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

Mike shinoda, if your reading this tell me bro, whats going on with linkin park, i was dedicated to your first three albums,  hybrid theory…

Started by James Manning

28 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Mikayla Romano

Linkin Park hoodie

Linkin Park hoodie with a LP logo ,what do you think about this linkin park hoodie? In fact,I like the hoodie because of the logo and the…

Started by Yxl Ian

0 Dec 28, 2012

My own LinkinPark Fan Page - UNOFFICIAL

I made a new Fan Page for all LP fans www.lpfans.co.cc Visit, comment and enjoy!

Started by Rishabh Tatiraju

4 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Matthew Color

SOLO MEDLEY! New Music VIDEO!!!!

they say it's very similar to Fort Minor. Hip Hop music video made by Mr.M  check it out! tell us what you think also!! http://www.youtube.…

Started by Lineath Rajendran

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by AnaMargarida

Burn It Down cover

I don't know is this right place to share my "cover" of Linkin Park - Burn It Down I've made cover of Burn It Down, would be highly apprec…

Started by Joonas Raddah

0 Sep 25, 2012

Concert in Dubai

How bout it guys ? it'll be sooo awesome if Linkin Park made a concert in Dubai :D

Started by Saif

1 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Kiana Lashgari

Linkin Park Live @ Puerto Rico

When is Linkin Park going to give a concert in Puerto Rico? We've been expecting LP for years and still no luck.. :( Ok guys, so here's our…

Started by Mαяנσяιє Acσѕтα

17 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Rayden Araud

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service