All Discussions Tagged 'live' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHO WANTS LP BACK IN HELLAS( GREECE ) AGAIN????(ACTUALLY,WHO DOESN'T....) WHY NOT THIS YEAR...??????

I don't know the exact reason LP are not coming in Hellas this summer I really want them to come in this promo tour! I feel it would be som…

Started by John7_Lp_fr_liFe

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Antreas Constantinou

No New York Shows?

Seriously, LP? I've been dying to see you guys in New York. Can you please come to any of the following places: Madison Square Garden Best…

Started by Bowserpoop

0 Apr 29, 2012

LP live in Czech Republic

Is there any chance that they will visit Czech Republic on the european tour 2012?They haven't been in Czech Republic soooo long :( .. does…

Started by Klára Doležalová

0 Apr 17, 2012

How Linkin Park affects you... opinions/experiences needed

Hello. I'm writing a paper for a philosophy of art class in which I've decided to support Tolstoy's argument that art is the only way to tr…

Started by Catie

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Isabel Mora Rico

Proshot Live shows focus more on Rob too, please.

I hope pro shot live shows could focus more on Rob too because there are some of us who would love to see the drums in action..... anyone a…

Started by Zoe Ong

0 Mar 17, 2012

LP in india?

helllo folks. i am huge fan of LP as you're!  some time ago i heard that LP is coming to india for LIVE show.i've always waited for this.…

Started by deep jani

0 Jan 27, 2012

.-......-.......-* LINKIN PARK LIVE IN ENGLAND! *.-.......-.....-

who wants Lp live in england and what city?

Started by emma shinoda

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Teddy Padilla Durán

Linkin Park Recreated From Fan Footage

A new music startup called "Switchcam" is algorithmically recreating concerts by stitching together fan footage. The footage is all synced…

Started by hdhvdg

0 Jan 19, 2012

New divide live

Hey the lp community! I was just wondering whether anyone knows what mike does when lp plays new divide live. All I know is that he's doing…

Started by Lineath Rajendran

0 Oct 17, 2011

About 2011 live

Hi, tomorrow im going to buy LP ticket 4th Monday, so can you tell me is 2011 tour live is good? And do they play only thousand suns. im as…

Started by Danni Abi

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Philippe Vandemeulebroucke

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service