All Discussions Tagged 'live' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Projekt Revolution 2011 in Munich! WTF! :D

Soo my best friend and I attended the PR show in Munich yesterday and I actually have nothing to say. It was so awesome that I couldn't fin…

Started by Lizzi Cloverman

0 Jun 26, 2011

Dying boy in california wants to meet linkin park! Help get this post noticed by the band!

Dear Linkin Park,   I am praying you see this e-mail for the sake of 14 year old Kyle Rodas.  He has been diagnosed with terminal brain can…

Started by John Morrow

0 Jun 7, 2011

LINKIN PARK PROJECT REVOLUTION in LEIPZIG - 2 tickets!

Hi Soldiers, I can't go to the concert in Leipzig and I have 2 tickets for sale, if you're interested please write me an e-mail: h.jaskulow…

Started by Hanna

0 Jun 5, 2011

Linkin Park Live at Staples Center live audio

I know it's been some time since the concert, but I wasn't able to find the code anywhere. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that…

Started by Jason Jimenez

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Jason Jimenez

Linkin Park - Live at Milton Keynes

I think that it would be a great idea if linkin park was to come back to milton keynes this year (2011) The gig was brilliand when you was…

Started by Anthony Martin

0 Mar 26, 2011

Sweden 2011?

I hope LP coming to Sweden in 2011. It is standing ”A Thousand Suns: WORLD Tour 2011”.

Started by Åsa Fältgårdh (Swe)

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by ScoobiDoo

LINKIN PARK COME TO DUBLIN!

Linkin you have to come to Ireland again...its been too long T_T. Last time you came, I couldn't go because I was too small to go to concer…

Started by Alina Ts

0 Mar 13, 2011

LP in Houston

Just got home, it was epic. I was like 5 rows back from the front of the stage. I loved the energy of the crowd. Anyone else go? How was it…

Started by Shadow

7 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Shadow

LP @ Rock Am Ring 2011

who also wants Linkin Park to come at Rock am Ring 2011?? (if poissible) ;D  i wanna see them live so badly, tho they only come at Rockwerc…

Started by Dominique Maat

0 Mar 4, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED??? PLEASE COME BACK LINKIN PARK, PLEASE!

So I've been waiting for a Linkin Park concert for years. I have not been able to go to one and finally in 2011 I got the chance. I live in…

Started by Christian K

0 Mar 3, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service