All Discussions Tagged 'live' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park LIVE your dream setlist :D

Well they havent released anysetlist so you never know if this discussion will work or not so i say lets just say what songs we would like…

Started by Thomas Stanford-Eyre

5 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Joseph Chang

Zurich - 11/01/2010

Just to say i'll be there, from Italy, with a couple of friends and with an Italian Flag.Maybe that flag will teach LP that they should com…

Started by Davide Boschetto

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Tobias Deprato

Linkin Park in Herning :D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 28, 2010

LP in Denmark!! ;D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 23, 2010

LP in Herning:D

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 22, 2010

Linkin Park concert in Argentina

Well, I wanted people and if some day the members of Linkin Park to read this because I like this band and what they did in their last tour…

Started by Guido Papel

6 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Gerardo

Linkin Park Will Take Over An L.A. Landmark For VMAs

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/music/2010/09/11/linkin-park-vma-performance-location-will-be-the-hollywood-sign/ http://www.mtv.com

Started by BreakingBadLP

0 Sep 11, 2010

LG ARENA, BIRMINGHAM, UK 09.11.2010

I am happy to say me and my girlfriend have tickets for the LG arena and we CANT WAIT :D! Who else is going this one?? :D

Started by Danny Barrow

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Sara Lobb

how many times have you seen linkin park on live?

well I haven't seen this guys but I'd love see them here in my country!!! realy I'm from mexico so I hope seeing them soon How about you??

Started by Mario Alberto Tornel

11 May 17, 2010
Reply by Mario Alberto Tornel

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service