All Discussions Tagged 'lp' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP's Sixth Studio Effort: What Do You Want To Hear?

What do you want to hear in Linkin Park's next album? Do you want them to build on their new experimental sound, go back to their roots, or…

Started by Trey King

384 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Meluccio

DISCONTINUED Linkin Park / DC Shoes x Mike Shinoda AXEL Shoe!

Hey guys! Selling these awesome, discontinued DC Shoes x Linkin Park - AXL - Double Label Project Shoe on eBay and thought you'd be interes…

Started by Stevie Seller

1 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by eonlineair

My remix, support would be awesome

Hello, Im a young guy remixing a little of this and that, haven't had the nerve to touch Linkin Park's songs or remix contests yet because…

Started by Eetu Mysteryguy

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Lets please LP to play live the EPIC song ''CAROUSEL''

Guys... if you want to hear live the song carousel comm here!! Lets please LP  for this....

Started by Ntinos Polys

11 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by mano looking for nano

How can i contact Linkin Park?

Hello guys, I want to upload lyrics videos of songs from Linkin Park. But i haven't got a license to upload the audio with the lyrics of th…

Started by David S.

0 Nov 18, 2012

There's more than meets the eye. 5. 4. Cipher. It's there.

What does "There's more than meets the eye. 5. 4. Cipher. It's there." mean....maybe  http://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&a

Started by KAIN[LP]

6 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Zoe Ong

Some LINKIN PARK INSPIRATION :)

Hi! I'm kinda new here ... I'm Sara, from Portugal, Madeira Island and I created these 2 little videos of artwork inspired by Linkin Park,…

Started by Sara Gomes Neves

0 Mar 13, 2012

HOW DO YOU THINK IS LP's NEXT ALBUM GONNA BE???

Just wondering, how do you guys think LP's 5th studio album gonna be, like ATS was totally different, how do you think it's gonna be?

Started by Anwesha Mohapatra

16 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Jarne Sienaert

To all the haters.

To all the haters, Hi , my name is Andy,I'm from Cyprus.and I'm 14 years old.I have been listening to Linkin Park for almost 2 years.And I…

Started by Andreas Lemesios

25 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stefan Sestovic

LP in south africa

LINKIN PARK IS *INSERT WORD THAT CAN EXPLAIN AWESOMENESS x1000000* ok now that thats out of the way. i was hoping to get some votes and etc…

Started by Shubham Veritas Mehta

0 Oct 11, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service