All Discussions Tagged 'me' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More Linkin Park's concerts in Brazil

who live in Brazil knows that it's verydifficult to go to the concerts of Linkin Park that station are only 3 cities . :Ç So who do you thi…

Started by Nathalia Rodrigues

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

I REALLY NEED A QUESTION TO BE ANSWERD!

Can I use the song numb in my outro for youtube? I will give you full credit! I will post a link to the iTunes store so they can buy your s…

Started by billy Mays

3 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by billy Mays

Hi friends

linkin park hi am from Venezuela and I want to ask for a please to do a concert inVenezuela please ask only that much I ce but never an ech…

Started by José Gregorio Rodríguez

0 Dec 21, 2011

When They Come For Me-The Next Single?

I noticed all of the big singles of A Thousand Suns has intros. Like Fallout before the Catalyst, Jordana Del Muerto before Waiting For The…

Started by Bowserpoop

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Pierre Honore Jr.

If this post does get anywhere, can I make a request?

Hey,   I'm an "old-school" LP fan, but enjoyed minutes to midnight and the catalyst wasn't too much to my taste but I like the exploration…

Started by Luke Hodder

2 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by highlandpark

expeariences with there music

8 years ago when was 12 my parents got a divorce! After that i got really depressed was angry and lonely! At about 13 or 14 i was at a suic…

Started by D.J. LEWIS

5 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

when they come for me

Hi guys i'm new here but i've been listening linkin park ever since their first album. As I am Italian i can't really get the meaning of "w…

Started by Riccardo87ita

0 Jul 6, 2011

When They Come For Me cover

My Band, I'll Find Out For You, cover of When They Come For Me.  we were playing a battle of the bands which we won. Enjoy     http://youtu…

Started by Ryan

0 Jul 4, 2011

LINKIN PARKS NEW ALBUM

i dont know why everyone is freaking out over linkin parks new album! ive been a fan ever since metorea (im only 16 so that was the first a…

Started by dennis baker

0 Mar 20, 2011

Pic change

Im brand new how do i change my pic?

Started by Shawn

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Alina

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service