All Discussions Tagged 'meteora' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

Who remembers the days of Numb Journals?

Approximately in 2003 and 2004, Linkin Park put on air a different social network for fans of the band in this website: The Numb Journals.…

Started by Daniele Rodrigues

25 May 10, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

Mike shinoda, if your reading this tell me bro, whats going on with linkin park, i was dedicated to your first three albums,  hybrid theory…

Started by James Manning

28 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Mikayla Romano

Cannot open Enhanced contents of Meteora Special Edition.!

Just recently purchased the album ''Meteora : Special Edition'' which includes an Enhanced CD,with a web-site toolkit,Somewhere I Belong Vi…

Started by Andreas Lemesios

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Aaralyn D

is 'a thousand suns' album is great like lp's other great works like meteora or hybrid theory?

what do u think guysis linkin park's new album is great like meteora theory

Started by Apoorv Choubey

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Avo

Linkin Park Posters

Anyone know where I could invest in some Linkin Park posters? I've tried the Store, but found nothing. Also, anyone know if there are poste…

Started by Kye R

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Lanie Sammich

AN EFFORT TO SALVAGE A LOST SONG.

Hi there, I just came across a video of Linkin Park making the album METEORA and there was a demo of a song, that sounds immense. I realy w…

Started by Rodney Dee

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Rodney Dee

Wretches and kings - Anyone else think "WOW"

Just heard the snippet for wretches and kinds, and really heard that LP energy from "old school" LP, It was better than Hybrid and Meteora 

Started by James Manning

93 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Storm_Rider00

WILL LINKIN PARK BE PLAYING OLD SONGS IN 2010 N.A. TOUR?

Will LInkin Park play older songs like from Meteora and Hybrid Theory on their tour in North America? Specifically the January 26th Chicago…

Started by Tony Chocka

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Preist

Home made video, by me and my sister

Please go see a music video we made for Session. And you should definitely watch it as fullscreen, or it wont come out the way it should.  …

Started by Nea Ollikainen

0 Jan 6, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service