All Discussions Tagged 'midnight' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Given up Sleep When You're Dead cover song

recently did a cover track of 'given up' by lp check it out on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqV1iGt8dNc please share and re po…

Started by matthew szigeti

0 Nov 19, 2013

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

Vocal Cover of 'Linkin Park- Asbestos'

This is the vocal cover i've done for this song ( from LPU 12 in case you don't know it,it's just a demo) I recorded using the original PC…

Started by Mehdi Aqari

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

Leave Out All the Rest (Alternate Version?)

Was randomly perusing LP music video on YouTube yesterday when I came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXs4xFTHRo As we all kno…

Started by Jonathon Edelson

0 Feb 24, 2011

WILL LINKIN PARK BE PLAYING OLD SONGS IN 2010 N.A. TOUR?

Will LInkin Park play older songs like from Meteora and Hybrid Theory on their tour in North America? Specifically the January 26th Chicago…

Started by Tony Chocka

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Preist

It's Lp's birthday and mine too:)

10 years ago, (24 10 2000) Lp were launching their debut album....Now they are 10. And it's my birthday too:) Isn't it cool?

Started by Ana Bianca Ungureanu

0 Oct 24, 2010

An old fans review on the new album

Right. So I was on itunes and the top like review is by this old fan and he is basically saying the album sucks and Linkin Park is no good.…

Started by Ali Darwiche

0 Sep 16, 2010

Who thinks there should be a remix album of minutes to midnight?

you know like hybrid theory has reanimation, meteora has collision course, minutes to midnight should have something.

Started by Dakota Rushing

2 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Avo

"In Between" - animated music video :)

Hi all! :DThis was also posted on the old forums, but since it's gone I'm posting it again ^^It's a music video to "In Between" from "Minut…

Started by Thomas Beck

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Spiderguy252

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service