All Discussions Tagged 'mike' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LP Underground 9: Demos Album

I just got the Linkin Park LP Underground 9: Demos album in the mail. I am trying to do lyrics for it so that I can have the lyrics on my i…

Started by Sam

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

DISCONTINUED Linkin Park / DC Shoes x Mike Shinoda AXEL Shoe!

Hey guys! Selling these awesome, discontinued DC Shoes x Linkin Park - AXL - Double Label Project Shoe on eBay and thought you'd be interes…

Started by Stevie Seller

1 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by eonlineair

FRIENDS

I am new to linkinpark.com as of last night. I have been exploring the site, but don't really know how to add/make friends. I tried to ask…

Started by Sam

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Sam

#LIVINGMYFEELINGS

So, earlier I was listening to a song that I wrote over a year ago, and I came to the realization that the nature of the song reminds me a…

Started by Alexandra Nofi

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Alexandra Nofi

Software LP uses to make Pics

Does anyone know what software LP uses to make their pictures? (if no one knows what im talking about, this is mike's)

Started by Alex Green

8 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Goldie Hayfordy

an old song I have never found back..

:) hey. There was this really old tune rapped by Mike Shinoda, I believe under heir artist name Xero or something?It goes a bit like this;Y…

Started by Rani Kuhn

5 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Polly Tringalii

Some LINKIN PARK INSPIRATION :)

Hi! I'm kinda new here ... I'm Sara, from Portugal, Madeira Island and I created these 2 little videos of artwork inspired by Linkin Park,…

Started by Sara Gomes Neves

0 Mar 13, 2012

Mr. Hahn Song! What do you think?

Hey everyone, Some of my friends have written a song dedicated to MR. HAHN and shot a funny little video, too! :) I love it and I though I…

Started by Tápai Róbert

0 Feb 7, 2012

Fort minor

Fort minor should continue... Who thinks mike shinida should continue

Started by Pierce

24 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Inigo Romer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service