All Discussions Tagged 'music' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who wants to see Linkin Park go back to their "roots" like in Meteroa and Hybrid theory?

It would be fantastic to see my favorite band go back to the style of music that they do best.  I want to see who wants this old style back…

Started by Ernie Weber

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Ivan Chin

CASTLE OF GLASS Cover

YouTube:   CASTLE OF GLASS Here's a music video of us performing the cover for Castle of Glass. It was produced with my KORG SP-500 keybo…

Started by Manley

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Unsigned Artist

digging that new freshwadda

Started by Steve deGuzman

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Meteora Screen Saver?

I know this is discussion is for a problem from years ago but, I was just wondering if there was a way to get the screen saver from the Met…

Started by Jamie Benitez

14 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Kora Aquino

Saw people were looking for LP vinyl...

And I saw there are a few Hybrid Theory vinyls for sale! Just thought I'd let people know ;) http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p20476

Started by Jenn Garrison

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

What are your other, NOT LP, music addictions right now?

personally, mine is breaking benjamin right now. used to be green day before i discovered LP tho... XD

Started by Wojo

105 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Cara Atherton

My New LP Inspired Site

Hey guys, I don't believe I'm allowed to advertise, but I do have this new blog where I post lyrics I write myself, including many LP inspi…

Started by Jordan Michalik

0 Feb 2, 2013

How to Play "Living Things" on Piano

Play Interactive Piano Tutorial on PianoCrumbs.com: Roads Untraveled Powerless Castle of Glass In My Remains Watch Video Piano Tutorial o…

Started by Aldo Kocha

3 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Kelton Singh

FEEDBACK ON LYRICS AND SONG! Colorblind - Niroshan (LP style)

So I've been producing for a few years now. I released my free EP (DOWNLOAD!) last year around this time with tracks I've worked on for a f…

Started by Niroshan Amarasiriwardena

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Niroshan Amarasiriwardena

Tickets, Meet & Greet and Music For Relief

Music For Relief is a grassroots effort comprised of musicians, music industry professionals and fans who believe that together we can crea…

Started by Zoe Ong

0 May 30, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service