All Discussions Tagged 'music' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When is the Iridescent video coming out?

I have no idea when it is out. When will we see it? Even a preview would be fine, I mean a proper preview with all the effects and stuff no…

Started by David Vereker

0 May 23, 2011

Linkin Park - Wisdom,Justice, and Love Music Video

The video is a collaboration that i put together using video clips and image's from military warfare during the paste decade. Run time…

Started by Justin Everest

0 May 11, 2011

Group for Rise Against - Fans

Hey guys, because there was no group for one of the best bands besides Linkin Park, I decided to create a group for them. If you're a fan o…

Started by Elena

0 Apr 28, 2011

How do I legally use an LP song for my no-budget indie film?

How do I legally use an LP song for my no-budget indie film?  (Across The Line)

Started by Wes O'Donnell

0 Apr 5, 2011

Free 5 Track Album

I have recently developed a free 5 track experimental instrumental album that combines elements of techno, rave, dubstep, and more to creat…

Started by AJ Hallmon

0 Apr 4, 2011

MY MUSIC VIDEO FOR IRIDESCENT

http://www.linkinpark.com/video/japan-disaster-tribute-2011-hd?xg_source=activity   Its also on youtube just search "CDVProductionsFilms" a…

Started by Cristian Vaca

0 Mar 21, 2011

Leave Out All the Rest (Alternate Version?)

Was randomly perusing LP music video on YouTube yesterday when I came across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXs4xFTHRo As we all kno…

Started by Jonathon Edelson

0 Feb 24, 2011

australia flooding and music for relief

hi everyone im going to the chicago summit and as a music for relief activity we are making tee shirts for the victims of haiti.  this is a…

Started by RedtoBlack

5 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by RedtoBlack

Rare songs

Hey I'd love to have people put in requests for rare songs they want to hear or get and I'll put them up on youtube, so if any of you have…

Started by Alexander Barker

0 Jan 24, 2011

For anyone feeling creative...

I would like to ask you(the reader) to design a tattoo for me   A little personal backstory(feel free to skip this lol) I'v been a fan of L…

Started by Zac

0 Jan 2, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service