All Discussions Tagged 'music' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

music video for Wisdom Justice and Love/Iridescent

Since hearing the two songs the first time, this is the picture that gets painted in my head and, after several months of marinating it, I…

Started by Jeremy Durbin

0 Dec 15, 2010

sounds of LP

I am 37 and pretty much open to all music even opera.I'm a person that uses music to cope with life , helps me escape and get into my drawi…

Started by Lindsey Ashlum

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Lindsey Ashlum

linkin park

hey im from Ireland im just wondering about tour dates for Ireland so if anyone can help me it would be badass , thanks :-)

Started by Peter Mullaney

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Hesht

I have an idea for the Wretches and Kings Music Video

I was sitting in my truck, listening to my A Thousand Suns album and I happen to glance at my side view mirror. During this time, the track…

Started by Joshua Estes

6 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Scott Champagne

Wisdom, Justice, and Love Typography

Linkin Parks is probably one of my favorite bands because of their lyrics, their lyrics are always just amazing. I made this as part of my…

Started by Robert

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Robert

Coincidence?

did anyone else think its weird that in the music video to the catalyst chester is swimming and in smoke, and in the song burning in the sk…

Started by Wyatt Reid

0 Oct 3, 2010

Any good symphonic/melodic bands?

i'm really into classical music, and metal music. and i basically had an orgasm when they we're fused together. any suggestions?

Started by Buddha

8 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Jim Vlahos

catalyst

really lliked the video !! looks very realistic and is relevent to todays situation!!!good job!

Started by Lilia Misotchenko

1 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Anja

The Catalyst: Potential Music Video

Dear Linkin Park,I recently listened to your new single, The Catalyst. I have to say, you have really done a great job with this new song,…

Started by Malcolm Sardines

0 Aug 24, 2010

An Examination of "The Catalyst" and the Surrounding Hate (lonnnggg)

Hi everyone, new here, well... I was a member of the old boards a long time ago, but this is new for me.  It seems like the boards are eith…

Started by Valerie

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cillian

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service