All Discussions Tagged 'new' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW 2012 ALBUM?

wil there be a 2012 album guys?i  mean it would be the perfect new year gift!it's been a while and now i totally want new songs!i want my 2…

Started by hya aziz

0 Dec 5, 2011

Staying in which country may contribute the most to the development of LP?

Many teams that  have the highest position now,  created  songs on  albums abroad and often these albums are considered groundbreaking in t…

Started by Peggy from Poland

1 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Peggy from Poland

Linkin Park's new album soon?Probably in 2011? What do you think!?

Chester Bennington revealed a couple of things about the new album to magazine Kerrang! Let's have a look at the article! In June 2011, Ben…

Started by Stefan Sestovic

19 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by qiu

New divide live

Hey the lp community! I was just wondering whether anyone knows what mike does when lp plays new divide live. All I know is that he's doing…

Started by Lineath Rajendran

0 Oct 17, 2011

To all the haters.

To all the haters, Hi , my name is Andy,I'm from Cyprus.and I'm 14 years old.I have been listening to Linkin Park for almost 2 years.And I…

Started by Andreas Lemesios

25 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stefan Sestovic

If this post does get anywhere, can I make a request?

Hey,   I'm an "old-school" LP fan, but enjoyed minutes to midnight and the catalyst wasn't too much to my taste but I like the exploration…

Started by Luke Hodder

2 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by highlandpark

London Riots Indie Rock Music Video

Thought people on here might like to check out this song by an Australian singer songwriter that came out last month...really cool video-…

Started by Emily Rose

0 Sep 20, 2011

Linkin Park New Style of Music actually a strategy???? GENUIS!

So everyine is noticing the new style of lp and saying that theyre turning more "mainstream"....what if its all a srategy????? Let me expla…

Started by civersity

3 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by BHARATH PARK

live

akan aku buat kamu slalu tersenyum mama

Started by VandieLinkinParkLoveBungaRose

0 Jul 9, 2011

Group for Rise Against - Fans

Hey guys, because there was no group for one of the best bands besides Linkin Park, I decided to create a group for them. If you're a fan o…

Started by Elena

0 Apr 28, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service