All Discussions Tagged 'of' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Part of Me

Has anyone seen Linkin Park sing 'Part of Me' live? If not, why don't they ever sing it live? None of their officially recorded live perfo…

Started by Khizar J

25 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

CASTLE OF GLASS Cover

YouTube:   CASTLE OF GLASS Here's a music video of us performing the cover for Castle of Glass. It was produced with my KORG SP-500 keybo…

Started by Manley

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

My remix, support would be awesome

Hello, Im a young guy remixing a little of this and that, haven't had the nerve to touch Linkin Park's songs or remix contests yet because…

Started by Eetu Mysteryguy

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

My Linkin Park Influenced Band

Hey everyone! I've been a huge Linkin Park fan since Hybrid Theory and even met Mike Shinoda once. Since then I was inspired to start my ve…

Started by Luis Feliciano

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by falludast

LP on X-Play Monday Aug.13,2012

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/60211/linkin-park-on-x-play-monday-630530c/#video-50342 Don't forget to set your DVRs to record this!!!

Started by Fire Eyes

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by James Eli Smith

somebody help!!!!!

I won tickets through the share to earn program and I was supposed to reserve for the house of blues show by may 14 but i dint get the emai…

Started by Callum Theobold

2 May 15, 2012
Reply by Callum Theobold

LInkin Park Art contest

what do you think of my artwork...does it have a chance....give some sugestions...here is the link to my art http://kain-lp.deviantart.com/

Started by KAIN[LP]

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Aaralyn D

Permission for using your songs

Hey, I am a beginner moviemaker and I am looking for good soundtracks for my movies ( mostly my videos are involving Games/Gaming ). Curren…

Started by Florin Stanciu

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

My tribute to the a thousand suns album

I made two lyrics videos for Iridescent and Burning in the skies using clips from the movie transformers 3 the dark of the moon, and Linkin…

Started by Christian Edghill

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by João Victor Medeiros Matarello

If this post does get anywhere, can I make a request?

Hey,   I'm an "old-school" LP fan, but enjoyed minutes to midnight and the catalyst wasn't too much to my taste but I like the exploration…

Started by Luke Hodder

2 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by highlandpark

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service