All Discussions Tagged 'old' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

old LP demos

Anyone know of a way to get LP's demos like Esaul without resorting to using limewire or other p2p sharing programs? If they were on iTunes…

Started by John Rucci

18 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Daniel Makkink

Who wants to see Linkin Park go back to their "roots" like in Meteroa and Hybrid theory?

It would be fantastic to see my favorite band go back to the style of music that they do best.  I want to see who wants this old style back…

Started by Ernie Weber

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Ivan Chin

Who remembers the days of Numb Journals?

Approximately in 2003 and 2004, Linkin Park put on air a different social network for fans of the band in this website: The Numb Journals.…

Started by Daniele Rodrigues

25 May 10, 2013
Reply by tomaakter27

an old song I have never found back..

:) hey. There was this really old tune rapped by Mike Shinoda, I believe under heir artist name Xero or something?It goes a bit like this;Y…

Started by Rani Kuhn

5 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Polly Tringalii

To all the haters.

To all the haters, Hi , my name is Andy,I'm from Cyprus.and I'm 14 years old.I have been listening to Linkin Park for almost 2 years.And I…

Started by Andreas Lemesios

25 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stefan Sestovic

If this post does get anywhere, can I make a request?

Hey,   I'm an "old-school" LP fan, but enjoyed minutes to midnight and the catalyst wasn't too much to my taste but I like the exploration…

Started by Luke Hodder

2 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by highlandpark

old linkin park

I loved linkin park one day, but now, where is the mix? the rap with the rock and the mix about every kind of music!? Where is the group th…

Started by ricardo da veiga leripio viana

45 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by LPRockRap

WILL LINKIN PARK BE PLAYING OLD SONGS IN 2010 N.A. TOUR?

Will LInkin Park play older songs like from Meteora and Hybrid Theory on their tour in North America? Specifically the January 26th Chicago…

Started by Tony Chocka

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Preist

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service