All Discussions Tagged 'on' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LPU 12 Problem

When I go to LPU log in and then click to watch a video, the site requires to enter my Redeem Code. It won't let me watch any video but I c…

Started by Christina Phasoulidou

0 Nov 17, 2013

Who wants to see Linkin Park go back to their "roots" like in Meteroa and Hybrid theory?

It would be fantastic to see my favorite band go back to the style of music that they do best.  I want to see who wants this old style back…

Started by Ernie Weber

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Ivan Chin

Seraph Sin

Hey all I am a member of the band Seraph Sin, we are a band in Glasgow which takes on the industrial scene. I am currently trying to promo…

Started by Logan

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by rafia maik

Where does the "More Info" line go?

I was looking at the Xero album and there was a number to call for "More Information". Does anyone know where it calls? i tried to call it…

Started by James Patry

0 Aug 28, 2012

Here is a Question to every one on linkinpark.com: What do you think about Linkin Parks latest album, songs, etc?

My thought is very clear that they've changed their style since Hybrid Theory and Meteora. But A Thousand Suns have a unique style that is…

Started by Thea Synnøve Robertsen

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Howard Glitch

Something i was thinking about...

ok, i know, this probably has nothing to do with anything, but i wanna know, when you sign up to LP, why do you need to put your mobile num…

Started by MŐПiČÁ "Nex"stah™

3 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Dex

how many times have you seen linkin park on live?

well I haven't seen this guys but I'd love see them here in my country!!! realy I'm from mexico so I hope seeing them soon How about you??

Started by Mario Alberto Tornel

11 May 17, 2010
Reply by Mario Alberto Tornel

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service