All Discussions Tagged 'park' (245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help all of you plz

Hello LP fans ! I write to you because i need your help Few days ago start a competition to win 2 free ticket for a LP concert in Poland…

Started by Andrzej Hryma

0 Mar 6

WOULD YOU LIKE LP TO GO BACK TO THEIR OLD STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN HYBRID THEORY OR JUST STAY WITH THEIR CURRENT STYLE LIKE THEIR SONGS IN ATS?

I really don't know what like more. So,i just would like to know what you think or which one for you do you like more

Started by Margaret Santos

663 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Linkin Park's Tour 2013

Hi to everyone! :) Do you know if the Linkin Park this year will do a concert in Italy? Thanks :D

Started by Mariagrazia

58 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Have you seen Linkin Park live?

Have you seen Linkin Park in concert before? If so, we'd love for you to check out our site and see if you have anything to contribute! We…

Started by Hahninator

40 Feb 22
Reply by suman

LP Come to India!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dying for your new studio album of 2014 (in june-july ? please june 28! that's my birthday!!!), and after your next album release please vi…

Started by Pritish Kumar Patil

0 Feb 15

Happy Birthday Rob Bourdon Project

On the 20th Jan, our favourite drummer is celebrating his 35th birthday. In celebration to his birthday, I along with a lot of other fans o…

Started by S. Mer De Noms

0 Jan 16

LP's Sixth Studio Effort: What Do You Want To Hear?

What do you want to hear in Linkin Park's next album? Do you want them to build on their new experimental sound, go back to their roots, or…

Started by Trey King

384 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Meluccio

Given up Sleep When You're Dead cover song

recently did a cover track of 'given up' by lp check it out on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqV1iGt8dNc please share and re po…

Started by matthew szigeti

0 Nov 19, 2013

LPU 12 Problem

When I go to LPU log in and then click to watch a video, the site requires to enter my Redeem Code. It won't let me watch any video but I c…

Started by Christina Phasoulidou

0 Nov 17, 2013

Linkin Park - A Light That Never Comes ( Alignment North Remix )

Take a listen,, comment and vote! Thank you! https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/surface-remix-project-linkin-park-feat-steve-aoki-a-

Started by ALIGNMENT NORTH

0 Nov 13, 2013

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service