All Discussions Tagged 'park' (249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park UK is calling for you !

Can any fans from the UK that wud like to join our group and try n make it the biggest n best on here can do so by going to : http://www.li

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

0 Nov 17, 2010

Linkin Park LIVE your dream setlist :D

Well they havent released anysetlist so you never know if this discussion will work or not so i say lets just say what songs we would like…

Started by Thomas Stanford-Eyre

5 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Joseph Chang

CALLING ALL UK LP FANS

Plz support our group and join me to try n make this a success for UK fans and show LP that were the best fans in the world, join at : http…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

0 Nov 15, 2010

A Thousand Suns Criticism

I am an avid user of social networking sites. Using these websites along with me are millions of other people who talk day-in day-out about…

Started by Storm_Rider00

21 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Dex

A song I've written

"A Thousand Tides" Floating in the waves of a thousand tides Rediscovering the truth in between the lines Failure and lies try to ground yo…

Started by Sergei Buiko

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Storm_Rider00

queremos que LINKIN PARK venga ha sud america

muchos de nosotros somos fan ha muerte de los linkin park pero queremos ver mas aserca de ellos queremos verlos frente a frenteuno ya no se…

Started by KsillaAndMike

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

Brad's Signature Missing on Skate Deck

I just want to know why Brad hates me. Not really, but I've only got 5 signatures on my skate deck. The big "BBB" I'm used to seeing is mis…

Started by Brian Irish

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Alexis**LinkinParkMyLife**

Linkin Park in Herning :D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 28, 2010

It's Lp's birthday and mine too:)

10 years ago, (24 10 2000) Lp were launching their debut album....Now they are 10. And it's my birthday too:) Isn't it cool?

Started by Ana Bianca Ungureanu

0 Oct 24, 2010

LP in Denmark!! ;D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 23, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service