All Discussions Tagged 'park' (249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rockband linkin park on xbox360

hi, i heard a rumor there's going to be a linkin park rockband game. does anybody know anything about it? if it's true or not? i really wan…

Started by dennis roelen

4 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Linkin Park forever

We have way too less active mods and admins

Yeah, this will be a topic, which can harm me a lot, but it needs to be said. www.linkinpark.com has way too less active mods and admins. A…

Started by Stef ~*>Hotopian God<*~

47 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

LP in Herning:D

Hey LP fans!! :D If you'r going to see the concert in Herning,Denmark, then please join the Facebook grup called "Linkin Park i Herning!!"…

Started by Mikkel Bekker

0 Oct 22, 2010

Linkin Park please read

I Think Linkin Park should play songs like their older stuff. In my opinion minutes to midnight sucked. None of the songs were as good as h…

Started by Gabriel Castro

27 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Nubzie

! Catalyst >>> My point of view

Hello!Altough I am a musician, I am also studying in the University. So, finding time to make music and progress with my projects, is rathe…

Started by Igmar Ilves

0 Oct 15, 2010

The Catalyst - remixed - My point of few

Hello!Altough I am a musician, I am also studying in the University. So, finding time to make music and progress with my projects, is rathe…

Started by Igmar Ilves

0 Oct 14, 2010

Linkin Park concert in Argentina

Well, I wanted people and if some day the members of Linkin Park to read this because I like this band and what they did in their last tour…

Started by Guido Papel

6 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Gerardo

Linkin Park album A Thousand Suns CD+DVD edition not shipping?

I pre-ordered the CD+DVD deluxe edition of the new LP album A Thousand Suns and it let me download the digital version last week on the day…

Started by LanceRevoir

8 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Ignas Ramasauskas

What are your Favorite LP moments either live or whatever?

I got two favorite LP moment;  First one was back in 2003 Lpu underground 2.0 my friends and I got the chance to meet the band. Along the w…

Started by Sandra wong

0 Sep 25, 2010

LP ON BRAZIL

Hiii, I know that LP is going to São Paulo - Brazil in october, but not to Fortaleza - Brazil (city where I live). Me and lots of fans of L…

Started by Claudia N.L.

0 Sep 25, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service