All Discussions Tagged 'park' (245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park Will Take Over An L.A. Landmark For VMAs

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/music/2010/09/11/linkin-park-vma-performance-location-will-be-the-hollywood-sign/ http://www.mtv.com

Started by BreakingBadLP

0 Sep 11, 2010

"When They Come For Me" seems to be inspired from Indian music

fifth track When They Come For Me from linkin park's new album a thousand suns is fabulous. hearing it for the first time i felt as if i am…

Started by Tejas Ven

0 Sep 10, 2010

catalyst

really lliked the video !! looks very realistic and is relevent to todays situation!!!good job!

Started by Lilia Misotchenko

1 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Anja

the new video- any ideas!?

i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what you think the new video will be about/include.i personally have no clue, the videos don't r…

Started by lucy

0 Aug 16, 2010

An Examination of "The Catalyst" and the Surrounding Hate (lonnnggg)

Hi everyone, new here, well... I was a member of the old boards a long time ago, but this is new for me.  It seems like the boards are eith…

Started by Valerie

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cillian

ABAOUT CATALYST albums

About the song I think catalyst was nice and the development of advanced music. But what this song is a new one coming out. does anyone kno…

Started by latiman Ari

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Cillian

The_Catalyst_-_Critics

My main activity today was monitoring the people's reaction to LP's new single "The Catalyst". As expected the impact on the fan base was p…

Started by Teo

9 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Teo

The Catalyst - Guitar Cover

MERMAIDSEIRA6 (ME) From Linkin Park Underground + The Catalyst  +  Guitar = The Catalyst Guitar Cover Yes You Heard/Read Right A Cov…

Started by Joseph Corso

0 Aug 4, 2010

The Catalyst and LP's Future:

I have seen a loooooooot of people hatin on the new linkin park, and saying that they should go back to meteora and hybrid theory...  as i…

Started by Kjetil ''Fluffy'' Moen

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Matt LeGault

LG ARENA, BIRMINGHAM, UK 09.11.2010

I am happy to say me and my girlfriend have tickets for the LG arena and we CANT WAIT :D! Who else is going this one?? :D

Started by Danny Barrow

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Sara Lobb

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service