All Discussions Tagged 'park' (249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not looking forward to Recharged

Last time I posted something related to this the moderators deleted it.. I find that to be pretty odd. Anyway, what's everyone's opinions…

Started by Dan Artz

0 Oct 10, 2013

linkin park good quality INTERVIEW AND SHOW DOWNLOAD

linkin park good quality INTERVIEW AND SHOW DOWNLOAD ! me edition: ( music edition only concert and video edition concert and interview wel…

Started by kamil1995

0 Oct 9, 2013

A light that never comes

The new Linkin Park song is up on YouTube LINKIN PARK x STEVE AOKI - A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES Sooo how many of you have heard it? And what…

Started by Vajhi

0 Sep 16, 2013

new album and "a light that never comes"

Hello everyone I wanted to ask if you like the new song lp to me.I would like the new album a mix of meteor and living things and you? (sor…

Started by francesco greco

0 Sep 6, 2013

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

Autographed poster from Tinley Park, IL show for sale

I recently acquired an event poster from the 8/24/2012 show at First Midwest Bank Amphitheater in Tinley Park, IL.  I purchased this at a s…

Started by Shawn Driscol

6 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

Vocal Cover of 'Linkin Park- Asbestos'

This is the vocal cover i've done for this song ( from LPU 12 in case you don't know it,it's just a demo) I recorded using the original PC…

Started by Mehdi Aqari

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

buBBles AMV

hey!! check out my AMV about bubbles !!!! Enjoy!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nyhQa2i-wY

Started by aditya damarwulan

2 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

DISCONTINUED Linkin Park / DC Shoes x Mike Shinoda AXEL Shoe!

Hey guys! Selling these awesome, discontinued DC Shoes x Linkin Park - AXL - Double Label Project Shoe on eBay and thought you'd be interes…

Started by Stevie Seller

1 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by eonlineair

Mixed linkin park album

Hi everyone  today I had an idea we are gonna make a linkin park perfect album, the album will be 12 soundtrack we are gonna take the best…

Started by Anas Zahi

13 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Kora Aquino

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service