All Discussions Tagged 'park' (249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park 'One Step Closer' KeyDrums recording

Hey folks!   My name is Olexandr, I'm a musician, keyboard/piano player, great to see all of you here! I want to share my LP tribute with y…

Started by Olexandr Ignatov

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Olexandr Ignatov

FRIENDS

I am new to linkinpark.com as of last night. I have been exploring the site, but don't really know how to add/make friends. I tried to ask…

Started by Sam

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Sam

CRAZY THINGS YOU HAVE DONE FOR LINKIN PARK TICKETS

I am doing a job (pulling tassels out of corn -- also known as detasseling) so that  I can get money to go to a Linkin Park concert in Tinl…

Started by Sam

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Sam

Linkin Park Concert

I'm planning on going to the Linkin Park concert in Tinley Park, Illinois on August 24th. This will be my first Linkin Park concert. (I've…

Started by Sam

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Should Linkin Park Make a unique Guitar hero edition, like aerosmith and metallica have???

I would seriously love this as a big fan and not being able to play the guitar this is as close as it gets and would love the opportunity t…

Started by stuart humphreys

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Caroline Jenkins

FEEDBACK ON LYRICS AND SONG! Colorblind - Niroshan (LP style)

So I've been producing for a few years now. I released my free EP (DOWNLOAD!) last year around this time with tracks I've worked on for a f…

Started by Niroshan Amarasiriwardena

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Niroshan Amarasiriwardena

#LIVINGMYFEELINGS

So, earlier I was listening to a song that I wrote over a year ago, and I came to the realization that the nature of the song reminds me a…

Started by Alexandra Nofi

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Alexandra Nofi

Irish Concert?

When can we expect Linkin Park in Ireland????? or can we even expect to see them in the UK soon?

Started by Rob Elliott

0 Jun 21, 2012

WHO WANTS LP BACK IN HELLAS( GREECE ) AGAIN????(ACTUALLY,WHO DOESN'T....) WHY NOT THIS YEAR...??????

I don't know the exact reason LP are not coming in Hellas this summer I really want them to come in this promo tour! I feel it would be som…

Started by John7_Lp_fr_liFe

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Antreas Constantinou

What I've Done (Back to Trancentral Remix) January Winner @ LPA.COM

hi everyone just thought you may like to listen and download my trance remix of What I've Done. which i may hasten to add was the winner of…

Started by Glen Orpheus

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Glen Orpheus

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service