All Discussions Tagged 'remix' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix)

hi guys hope this is cool, i mean in putting up this free download of my remix Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix) please feel fre…

Started by Glen Orpheus

0 Oct 17, 2011

Iridescent ReImagined - Honoring their lyrics with our music

Hey everyone! My friend Timmy and I recently created a song to sort of honor Linkin Park's track "Iridescent". We love this song, as I'm su…

Started by dutchboydproductions

0 Aug 9, 2011

Linkin Park Remix-Can you recognize all the songs used?

Hi there, I made a remix of several songs of Linkin Park. I'd really like some opinions on it.   Also I thought of something fun, I want yo…

Started by Glenn

0 Jun 27, 2011

When is the Iridescent video coming out?

I have no idea when it is out. When will we see it? Even a preview would be fine, I mean a proper preview with all the effects and stuff no…

Started by David Vereker

0 May 23, 2011

Issho Ni Remix

Hey guys, i know i made my remix too late but I'd be happy if i get a feedback and different opinions, plus u can post some remixes you lik…

Started by Valentino Fornito

0 Apr 18, 2011

The Catalyst | Piano Cover

I am a true fan of Linkin Park. They might as well be my most favorite band ever! All the people here are cool, and I want to share my musi…

Started by Manley

0 Mar 10, 2011

Linkin Park "Wretches & Kings (Slumdog Remix)"

Check out this remix I made. You can download it from YouTube description if you like it.  

Started by D Jordan

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by LP-Rus

My LP "PALE" alice in wonderland remix :)

Hey everyone,   I made a quick remix of the song PALE off the LPU X cd featuring audio clips from American McGee's Alice 2 trailer and the…

Started by Boojitsu21

0 Feb 11, 2011

A thousand suns - metal remixed (reanimation style album)

Hi the new album is a great take in a new direction.It would be great though to do a rock / heavy metal style re-mix of all the songs.I hea…

Started by PRASHPSG

0 Oct 11, 2010

NEW DIVIDE REMIX

Hey everyone, I'm currently remixing the NEW DIVIDE song by Linkin Park. A great song btw. Linkin Park is a great band!   Anyway, I'm worki…

Started by DJ Dangerous

0 Oct 4, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service