All Discussions Tagged 'song' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

_Taste like Human_

_Taste like Human_ Starts with a taste,And I'll debate,A drop, a cup,Should stop,Throw up, A lot of us,Can suppress,The lust,But most,Can't…

Started by Matthew Pepek

0 Apr 1

Transformers 4 song?

It was officially announced in February that Transformer 4 is going to be made and released in 2014. Since Linkin P ark has made a song for…

Started by Jonathan Wright

1 Feb 21
Reply by Ravnesh Kumar

LP Underground Songs

I can't buy the [LP Underground] albums on the website for some reason. It won't let me get them... I'm on the one month "Linkin Park Under…

Started by Christa Anderson

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Songs From the Underground

I like a lot of the songs from Linkin Park's album - Songs from the Underground album. I am not a LPU member though. Is there any way that…

Started by Sam

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

A light that never comes

The new Linkin Park song is up on YouTube LINKIN PARK x STEVE AOKI - A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES Sooo how many of you have heard it? And what…

Started by Vajhi

0 Sep 16, 2013

Contact management?

Hi there, I'm making a short film and I'd like to use "Castle of glass" partially. I would like to get in touch with people who can accep…

Started by Evgueni JC Goloubev

0 Aug 19, 2013

"Blackbirds" unreleased song

So my question is..... How did this song not make it onto one of the albums???  The new 8 bit trailor only plays a few seconds of it and it…

Started by Corey Bolt

3 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by eonlineair

ACROSS THE LINE (LPU SONG)

Who has the song "Across the Line" by Linkin Park? Who has heard it? Do you like it? Where can I get it? I am not able to buy it off the LP…

Started by Sam

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Who Linkin Park should do a album/ song with.

One day me and my friend were talking about Linkin Park and Hollywood Undead and we thought it would be amazing if they did a co lab with a…

Started by AGENT

17 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by javed hashmi

Lets please LP to play live the EPIC song ''CAROUSEL''

Guys... if you want to hear live the song carousel comm here!! Lets please LP  for this....

Started by Ntinos Polys

11 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by mano looking for nano

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service