All Discussions Tagged 'songs' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Songs From the Underground

I like a lot of the songs from Linkin Park's album - Songs from the Underground album. I am not a LPU member though. Is there any way that…

Started by Sam

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

What do u think about LP songs, guys?)))

What do u think about LP songs, gues?))) Have their songs ever helped you in your life?)))

Started by Erin

1 May 18, 2013
Reply by Matthew Color

Permission for using your songs

Hey, I am a beginner moviemaker and I am looking for good soundtracks for my movies ( mostly my videos are involving Games/Gaming ). Curren…

Started by Florin Stanciu

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

LPU 11

Linkin Park has officially launched the 11th brand new edition of the Linkin Park Underground. This edition has several new benedits and fe…

Started by Georgia18

4 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Georgia18

Linkin Park's new album soon?Probably in 2011? What do you think!?

Chester Bennington revealed a couple of things about the new album to magazine Kerrang! Let's have a look at the article! In June 2011, Ben…

Started by Stefan Sestovic

19 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by qiu

Rare songs

Hey I'd love to have people put in requests for rare songs they want to hear or get and I'll put them up on youtube, so if any of you have…

Started by Alexander Barker

0 Jan 24, 2011

WILL LINKIN PARK BE PLAYING OLD SONGS IN 2010 N.A. TOUR?

Will LInkin Park play older songs like from Meteora and Hybrid Theory on their tour in North America? Specifically the January 26th Chicago…

Started by Tony Chocka

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Jason Preist

A song I've written

"A Thousand Tides" Floating in the waves of a thousand tides Rediscovering the truth in between the lines Failure and lies try to ground yo…

Started by Sergei Buiko

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Storm_Rider00

Linkin Park tour Europe / Denmark

Hi, I'm new to the board here, but have been following for some years as a reader :-)One of the best experiences in my life was being at Sk…

Started by Claus Sørensen

0 Sep 28, 2010

Comprehensive LP Discography

Well, I've recently been looking for a complete list of all LP and LP related works, including works from Grey Daze, Xero, Fort Minor and D…

Started by Charl-André Fourie

0 Sep 18, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service