All Discussions Tagged 'suns' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LINKIN PARK in INDIA!!!!!!!

For Those Linkin Park Fans Out there scattered amidst INDIA. There is is an online pettition to make Linkin Park Come to INDIA . Here's the…

Started by Sai Manikanta Rishi

0 Aug 25, 2013

"Wretches & Kings"

If you pre-ordered A Thousand Suns from linkinpark.com, we are sending you a new song some time on Thursday (9/2). Check your emails to rec…

Started by Chester Bennington

945 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Samantha metcalf

Im all For Change, but hasnt "the catylst" killed what linkin park are known for!!!

Mike shinoda, if your reading this tell me bro, whats going on with linkin park, i was dedicated to your first three albums,  hybrid theory…

Started by James Manning

28 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Mikayla Romano

LINKIN PARK; A THOUSAND SUNS POLITICAL LYRICS.

I was looking through some of the forums on this website about 'A Thousand Suns'. Majority of the posts on the album are negative, while ve…

Started by Storm_Rider00

9 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Diegodo613

LInkin Park Art contest

what do you think of my artwork...does it have a chance....give some sugestions...here is the link to my art http://kain-lp.deviantart.com/

Started by KAIN[LP]

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Aaralyn D

Discussion: 5th Studio Album

For all of the people who complain about Linkin Park's departure of their "old-style", I believe fans of "A Thousand Suns" can tell you all…

Started by s_saing

3 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Victor Chan

Does LPs new album suck or is it just me?!

Linkin park got me into rock and I loved their style it was differnt and amazing. Their new album is just plain bad to me. I expected a rea…

Started by Jordy

88 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Amil J. Henderson

Do you like the new album?

Linkin Parks new album... definately different.. not like their old stuff, but i like the way they have evolved their music, after all they…

Started by Derek Mews

13 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Celeste Crosbyl

is 'a thousand suns' album is great like lp's other great works like meteora or hybrid theory?

what do u think guysis linkin park's new album is great like meteora theory

Started by Apoorv Choubey

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Avo

When They Come For Me-The Next Single?

I noticed all of the big singles of A Thousand Suns has intros. Like Fallout before the Catalyst, Jordana Del Muerto before Waiting For The…

Started by Bowserpoop

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Pierre Honore Jr.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service