All Discussions Tagged 'suns' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I listened to A Thousand Suns last night

So I listened to a Thousand Suns last night before I went to sleep and honestly by the end of it I was on the verge of tears. Don't get it…

Started by joseph

76 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Morgan Leigh

The Catalyst | Piano Cover

I am a true fan of Linkin Park. They might as well be my most favorite band ever! All the people here are cool, and I want to share my musi…

Started by Manley

0 Mar 10, 2011

Wretches and kings - Anyone else think "WOW"

Just heard the snippet for wretches and kinds, and really heard that LP energy from "old school" LP, It was better than Hybrid and Meteora 

Started by James Manning

93 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Storm_Rider00

Buy/Sell Linkin Park Tour Tickets?

Are there any rules preventing the purchasing or selling of tour tickets online here? I haven't noticed any topics about or for this, so I…

Started by Tyler Wong

0 Jan 15, 2011

The Messenger ,

I dont think its chester or mikes vocals on this track . just seemes too rough croaky, where as chester is velvet like with his growls. and…

Started by Linda laidlaw

8 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Anja

Whats your Youtube channel ?

Heyy there frendss, ive got videos of linkin park on my channel, if u wanna look or / and subscribe then thatl be cool, il do the same back…

Started by ʝø♄η™ ★☆❧♋ッシﭢ

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Melina Meyer

Iridescent

They should make an acoustic version for Iridescent..It would be great...

Started by Josh

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by FinnPete

A Thousand Suns Criticism

I am an avid user of social networking sites. Using these websites along with me are millions of other people who talk day-in day-out about…

Started by Storm_Rider00

21 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Dex

WORLD OF A THOUSAND SUNS

A THOUSAND SUNS is out now. The new sound is here . What do you think about it? Do you like it? if not how it could be made better?

Started by Satyaki Sarkar

4 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by ¡@Meer!

It's Lp's birthday and mine too:)

10 years ago, (24 10 2000) Lp were launching their debut album....Now they are 10. And it's my birthday too:) Isn't it cool?

Started by Ana Bianca Ungureanu

0 Oct 24, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service