All Discussions Tagged 'the' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Order status: closed

So I just ordered the new deluxe edition of the album from the LP website. And during the checkout process I chose to log in first because…

Started by Victor van den Brink

1 May 26
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Best " In The End " Remix

Here Is The Best In The End Remix I Have Seen So Far : Linkin Park In The End Remix [Mesmeric] Does Anyone Has A Better One In Mind ?

Started by Sami Runsas

0 May 1

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

Linkin Park's Tour 2013

Hi to everyone! :) Do you know if the Linkin Park this year will do a concert in Italy? Thanks :D

Started by Mariagrazia

58 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Help in Remix "Lost in the Echo" Contest! VOTE FOR ME

HI.! Please.. help me in the contest, vote for me in:http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/linkin-park-lost-in-the-echo-remix-contest/su

Started by Mikolaj Medrala

4 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by rafia maik

Songs From the Underground

I like a lot of the songs from Linkin Park's album - Songs from the Underground album. I am not a LPU member though. Is there any way that…

Started by Sam

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Walking Horizon - Debut Album coming out next year + Lost In The Echo Remix, 48th in the Contest RANKING!

Walking Horizon September 2013, I will bring out my debut cd under my band/project 'Walking Horizon'. The Album will called 'The Rising Sun…

Started by Lode Jersiebe

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

ACROSS THE LINE (LPU SONG)

Who has the song "Across the Line" by Linkin Park? Who has heard it? Do you like it? Where can I get it? I am not able to buy it off the LP…

Started by Sam

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Keytar Jamming to Kyur4 Th Ich

That song is awesome, and I did a cover for it. Or, well, I jammed on it on my keytar! For anyone who really enjoys this song, go ahead and…

Started by Joe Dumpe

0 Feb 12, 2013

Who likes heavy Linkin Park??

Hey everyone please check out my remix I really want to win this contest and could use everyone's help! voting only take a few seconds and…

Started by INTENSE

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by INTENSE

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service