All Discussions Tagged 'the' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix)

hi guys hope this is cool, i mean in putting up this free download of my remix Waiting for the End (Down right nasty Remix) please feel fre…

Started by Glen Orpheus

0 Oct 17, 2011

The current Linkin Park.

LP now is really horrible. Did you liked the old LP?

Started by Matteo Ricci

16 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Matteo Ricci

Linkin Park Custom made Wallpapers

I took the images from the front page and combined them into a wallpaper.I made 2 versions for each type of resolution. I hope you like the…

Started by Teo

15 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Teo

What's the Best LP Album?

I think that Meteora and Minutes To Midnight are equally awesome and are totally the best albums.   What do yo…

Started by Tyler Gran

0 Jun 13, 2011

When is the Iridescent video coming out?

I have no idea when it is out. When will we see it? Even a preview would be fine, I mean a proper preview with all the effects and stuff no…

Started by David Vereker

0 May 23, 2011

Battle of the Fans: LP vs 30 seconds to mars and Alter Bridge

LINKIN PARK IS LOSING. TO WHO? ALTER BRIDGE. Even 30 Seconds to Mars is ahead of OUR band.   Who isn't pulling their weight here?! VOTE VOT…

Started by Meagan Barnette

12 May 3, 2011
Reply by Meagan Barnette

Acoustic version

For those of you who went to the Thousand Suns tour, did anyone notice the acoustic version of Breaking the Habit (I think?) playing after…

Started by Andrea Pasiliao

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Astat

LP Skake deck signed by the band

So 7 months ago i bought one and i still havent gotten it and i was wondering if anybody else didnt get theirs.   Its really bothering me I…

Started by Allissa Anderson

0 Apr 19, 2011

s Linkin Park doing the theme to transformers 3????

s Linkin Park doing the theme to transformers 3???? Ok so we all know that linkin park and Transofrmers go together T3 wont be the smap wit…

Started by Dakota Wolfgang Connor

7 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Elena

The Catalyst | Piano Cover

I am a true fan of Linkin Park. They might as well be my most favorite band ever! All the people here are cool, and I want to share my musi…

Started by Manley

0 Mar 10, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service